Holly Madison Insures Her Breasts for $1 Million

Holly Madison is doing what's in her breast, er best, interest.
The reality star recently took out a $1 million insurance policy on her breasts with Lloyd's of London insurance company, she confirmed to WHO exclusively.
Gallery: Christina Hendricks' Busty Red Carpet Looks
Madison, 31, said she did it to protect herself and others who appear in her Las Vegas production, Peepshow.
"I've heard about people getting body parts insured and I thought, why not?, because if anything happened to my boobs, I'd be out for a few months and I'd probably be out a million dollars," she said. "I thought I'd cover my assets."
Literally.
Today's Hollywood Sex Symbols
Madison appears topless during segments of the Vegas show, which, in her mind, made the insurance policy necessary. She also comprehends the quirkiness of it all.
"I think it's kind of funny. I think they're getting the credit they deserve," she said. "They're my primary money makers right now."


These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati

Leave a comment

Vote Button